So, what first inspired you to make music?
- It was the desire to communicate with other human beings and share the messages i was receiving from the Divine Intelligence.
What was the first record you bought?
- It was a Goa Trance compilation, the first track was called Forbidden by Disco Volante.
What's the music scene like in Macedonia?
-The music scene in my country is undeveloped , music promoters are mainly investing in the same fast food formula that increases profit but decreases intelligence. Now we have a chance to change this pattern as technology is rising stronger.
Do you prefer Djing or producing?
- Both sides have creative process and are equally important , I prefer producing because I see myself more as a creator instead of entertainer or performer.
What music do you listen for your own pleasure?
-This changes by the mood i'm in, mainly drum&bass, psy trance, techno,hardcore, and guided meditation for outer body experiences.
What is the dumbest way you've been injured?
- One time i hit my head on the front door of a building(it felt like some one pushed me but no one was there, just the hand of an invisible force).
What equipment do you use and what's your favourite piece of kit?
- I use Akai Mk2, M-Audio Axiom,Focusrite Audio interface, Audio Technica ATH M50x headphones and few other things.
I love everything i have and i works good for me but soon i will switch completely to Roland Aira equipment in order to elevate my production.
How would you describe your music in 3 words?
- Third Eye Experience
What is the worst request you've had whilist DjIng?
-Play something that normal people can understand!?
If you could have any superpower what would it be?
- The superpowers of Dr. Strange.
Outside of music, what else floats your boat?
-I love reading, primarily books about the human mind; Meditation and Visualization.